Before I continue please ignore some of the lay-out of this posting I am experimenting with Adobe and its too late for me to concentrate. I hope to improve, so apologies.
Back to my post. In my first Chanel jacket post I had cut my calico muslin, made a couple of adjustments for a FBA, and made the same adjustment on my pattern pieces (front piece only).
I looked in my stash for some fabric that would be similar to the Linton Tweed fabric, with a fairly open tweed and found this nice multi-coloured tweed.
I am using Burda 7934 pattern for my jacket but this pattern doesn't have a sleeve vent, so using the instructions from "Jackets for Real People" I made my own vents as follows:-