So what did I do different on this jacket?
- Quilting was sewn 1.5" apart instead of 1".
- I sewed the body seams and then blind stitched the lining before sewing the shoulder seams and blind stitching the lining.
- I made the sleeve vent slightly longer than the first.
- I put 4 smaller buttons on the sleeve vents
- Didn't use a self trim
- Put 4 pockets on instead of two smaller ones
- I used silver chain and buttons instead of gold
- Didn't have to dye my trim in tea.
- all internal lining seams
- external trim
- jacket edge to lining
- chain weight
I have also summarised the jacket construction techniques on Pattern Review here.