I am not able to do too much at the moment, little and often is the current form, so I embroidered 2 new squares today
Here are the first batch I made and this is what I did today:-
At the moment I think that 6 squares will be enough for the quilt because they measure around 10" square each, which means I will need another one for the quilt and another two, complete with boarders for the cushion part that converts this quilt into a quillo (a first for me).
The embroidery is quite time consuming, especially if there are quite a few colours in the pattern, but I am really pleased with the results so far. I know that really this quilt will be more suitable for when the baby is probably the same age as my DGD., but it will last much longer in the nursery.
It's way past my bedtime, so I need to end this post, catch you later..............................