Tuesday 7 February 2012

Its cold on the bike today

I cycled home from the office tonight and oh boy was it cold and as the chart says despite the temperature being -2c it felt much colder on the bike and made me think that I need to get something to put around my face and ears if I am to brave my bike in this weather and as such have just ordered myself a skull cap to wear under my cycle helmet, and some more gloves to replace the one that I lost ............how annoying.


I should be at a work dinner this evening, but I decided to give it a miss and just make my way home ASAP and I am certainly glad that I did.  The thought of cycling at 10:00 or 11:00pm tonight when it will most likely be even colder is too heavy a price just for a nice meal out.

I can't wait for the spring to come, I really hate this weather.

Catch you later.............................................



No comments:

Post a Comment