Wednesday 28 December 2011

ABC Quilt finished

I finished off Alana's quilt this morning.

Using my own black bias trim I finished off the raw edges of the quilt


Some of the squares have puckered a little, but it looks worse in the photograph than it does in real life.  I trimmed the edge in black to keep the colour scheme going.

I know that there are some things I have done that my fellow experienced quilters will feel I should have done different or better - but I am sure that Alana will like it and I hope it will become a much loved favourite quilt for her to use.

Now a cup of tea and one with the 2nd UFO my cardigan jacket.  I am determined to go into the new year with no UFO's.

More later............................

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely quilt for you DGD. I am sure that she will love it to death. I am impressed that you embroidered blocks and did a nice job of putting it together.

    ReplyDelete