Monday 13 June 2011

Paris in June


I had to take a photo of the Eiffle Tower on my phone and post it on my blog.  I am here for the week for work, but I am hoping that I get a chance to visit some of the shops in Paris that people have mentioned in other blogs and on Stitcher's Guild Sewing Forum to see if I can see any sewing goodies.

A few moments ago the tower was covered in little tiny stars like something out of a fairytale - very pretty indeed.

I was busy sewing last week and managed to make up a pair of black pants/trousers and a lovely short-sleeved blouse.  Both came out great and I have brought them and several other garments I have made with me, and I intend to wear the black pants and top for my presentation tomorrow.

As much as it is great to be in Paris, I would love to be in my sewing room right now sewing, however I have brought my knitting with me, just in case I get any time to relax.

Right I am off to bed - early start for me today and an even earlier start tomorrow when I have to up, bright-eyed and bushy tailed to present to a group of around 60 people at 8:15am.

Au revoir jusqu'à la prochaine fois


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture. Paris sounds so romantic, too bad you are there for work. do let us know if you get to any sewing shops. Enjoy your time in Paris.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DH and I were in Paris for a week in Sept. It was magical and we saw the lights show at the Eiffel Tower, So romantic!
    Lucky you to be in Paris for work!!

    ReplyDelete